- May be of any nationality
- Must be fluent in English (written and spoken)
Must comply with the Transnational Mobility Rule: at the time of recruitment, MINDED researchers must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Italy for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the reference date: May 31, 2022.
Must be Experienced Researchers as per the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions definition: at the time of recruitment, applicants must be in possession of a doctoral degree or, if an applicant does not have a doctoral degree and is not in the process of completing one, they should have at least 4 years of full-time equivalent research experience (Full-Time Equivalent Research Experience is measured from the date when a researcher obtained the degree which would allow them to pursue a PhD)
- Must have a PhD in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science, Mathematics, Biology, Biotechnology, Pharmacology, Neuroscience, Psychology or closely related fields;
- Must not have over 10 years of experience after the University Degree which gives access to doctoral programmes.
Research Proposals from Applicants
- Must be in English
- Must be received on or before the call deadline through the online application system
- Only one application per applicant may be submitted
- Proposals must adhere to the ethical standards applicable to the MINDED programme
- Must be within a MINDED research area (Nanomedicine, Molecular Neuroscience and Cognitive Neuroscience Robotics)